Regenerate ACH Submission due to bad routing number

This document walks you through updating a bad routing number for an employee and regenerating the your payroll ACH submission file.

  1. Go to Payments/Payroll/Direct Deposits
  2. Find the payment for this employee
  3. Click on the next to the payment
  4. Change the routing number and click on Generate file

  5. Go to Reports/ACH Submission and create the submission file.